Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 25, 2009

May 25, 2009

Some hiking



Some roses from hubby


and some cards - it's the day we got married 2 years ago in Buffalo :)


And some home-made Phad Thai from a box that came with the rice noodles and a packet of sauce.

me: hmph, this tastes like rubber bands with ketchup


hubs: MY WIFEY IS THE BEST COOK IN THE WORLD!

****

Went to Sakura sushi the next day, our newest sushi discovery. Their fresh eel sushi is to die for! Mmmmm!!! I want to nod my head vigourously and say "Oishii!!!", with my mouth still full, just like they do on Japan Hour!

****

Nice big turkey sandwich, with a side of grapefruit and strawberries for lunch the next day before the hubs flew off to Bali


Ooh, I felt so sad as I watched him walk into the airport with all his bags. I think I had a moment of separation anxiety. I went home and promptly had a big bowl of Cheerios.

No comments: